Stable power delivery, silent operation, less energy consumption, and easier, better-looking builds
The AX860 offers ultra-clean power delivery for protecting your PC’s critical components. The efficient design uses less power and operates silently at low to medium loads, and the fully modular cable set helps make installation fast and easy, with better-looking results.
Excess heat means wasted energy. 80 PLUS Platinum certified efficiency means less waste.
The fan doesn’t even spin when your system is idle or doing basic work like surfing the web or running office applications.
The fully modular cable set lets you use only the cables you need. You can install the AX Series first and then add cables one-by-one without having to deal with the dreaded “cable octopus."
High-quality components and careful design help ensure maximum protection for your PC’s components.
AX Series comes with long cables for large cases, and lots of connectors for just about any hardware configuration.
All of the power cables have connectors on both ends, with nothing hard-wired to the PSU. This makes for easier installs (you don’t need to deal with an octopus of cables while you’re putting in the power supply), and you can add cables one-by-one, using only the cables you need. The result is a cleaner-looking build, with better airflow.
High-quality capacitors, a dedicated single +12V rail and a PF value of 0.99 give you reliable power output with extremely low ripple and noise. Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components. And, AX860 is engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50° C temperature rating.
The AX Series conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards. It accepts universal AC input from 90V - 264V. Safety approvals include cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, and C-tick
- AX860 power supply
- Modular cable pack
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
- Installation Guide
- Fully compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
- Dedicated single +12V rail
- An ultra-quiet, 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, delivering up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
|Corsair AX860 Digital ATX Power Supply|
|AC Input Rating||DC Output Rating|
|AC Input: 100V - 240V||DC Output||+3.3V||+5V||+12V||-12V||+5Vsb|
|Current: 11-5.5A||Max Load||25A||25A||71A||0.5A||3.0A|
|Frequency: 50Hz - 60Hz||Maximum Combined Wattage||125W||8528W||6W||15W|
|Total Power: 860W|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Expert reviews of Corsair AX860 Platinum Power Supply 80Plus CP-9020044-EU 860W
Review score distribution (out of 2 reviews)
Testseek.com has collected 1 expert review for Corsair AX860 Platinum Power Supply 80Plus CP-9020044-EU 860W and the rating is 85 of 100. Click below and use Testseek.com to find all ratings, product awards and conclusions.